Refunds and Returns
- As we provide customized products- if you cancel within the first 24 hours after your order is placed- 25% of your final order price will not be refunded, and after 24 hours of your order being placed- your item(s) will not refunded.
- In the case of an artwork error, if the produced item(s) match the proof approved by the buyer, Personalized Awards reserves the right not to allow a return or exchange for the order in part or full.
- If the buyer makes the choice to waive proof approval, all Personalized Awards proof guarantee(s) are void.
- If the artwork error is our mistake, we will re-make and ship your product at no cost to you.
- All boxes are considered packaging and therefore not subject to guarantee(s) or returns and exchanges.
- Personalized Awards does not charge for proofs and they will be generated within 1-2 business days, or less for rush orders. We do reserve the right to charge per proof when the number of proofs/changes becomes excessive.
- We will email you a final proof prior to production to ensure there are no spelling, grammatical or logo placement errors.
- Final proofs must be acknowledged via email stating your approval before engraving and personalization can proceed.
- Delays in returning or responding to the final proof can affect delays in production and delivery.
- We reserve the right to reject any order if the logo, graphic(s) or text contain pornographic, hateful or threatening speech.
- All liability for the mis-use of trademarks in submitted art and copy rests solely with you as our customer and not with Personalized Awards.
- All art and copy submitted to us must be used in full compliance with all laws regarding copyright, patent, trademark or any similar protection.
- Major league sports logos are the intellectual property of the league or team so we will not use those logos on any products we manufacture unless you have permission to use them and we verify the permission with the respective licensing authority.
- By submitting artwork, including logos and photographs, the customer agrees they (and we) have the right to use the images in the order.
- After proof approval, our standard lead time is 5-7 business days. Therefore, production time relies heavily on the customer’s prompt response time and approval to proofs and any other communication with the Personalized Awards team.
- Personalized Awards is not liable for delays in production caused by unpunctual correspondence or multiple change requests to an order.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards are accepted for payment of your order.
- An order is not accepted by us unless you receive an order acknowledgement from us via email.
Disputed Credit Card Transactions
- We charge a $35.00 late payment fee for disputed credit card transactions.
- Personalized Awards reserves the right to refuse business to delinquent customers.
- Our prices depend on the supply and cost of each product from our vendors. Sometimes products become scarce and prices increase dramatically.
- We reserve the right to modify the pricing shown on our website. We make every effort to ensure that our pricing is accurate and transparent.
- If we are unable to sell you a product at the listed price we will contact you to discuss the situation.
Variances in Hand Crafted Items and Engraving Processes
- Due to the handcrafted nature of many of our items, dimensions and weight may vary.
- Due to the various processes of glass and crystal manufacturing, please be aware that bubbles, flow lines, chill marks and other variances are common and not considered product defects.
- The etching process is in part a hand process and exact placement of all logos and copy cannot be guaranteed.
- Placement may not always be perfectly parallel to the top, bottom or sides of the piece and requires a tolerance of (+/-) 1/16".
- None of our products are designed to be used by children as toys or play objects.
- Our products are designed to be put in a special place for recognition and admiration, rather than for continuous handling.
- All of our products are intended primarily for use by people aged 13 years and older as recognition products.
- We do not recommend that you let children 12 years or younger play with our products.
Acceptable file formats for Laser Engraving and Sand Etching
- CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, EPS, PDF vector artwork that is black and white and has all text converted to curves or outlines.
- No Grayscale.
Unacceptable file formats
- JPG or GIF images or other low resolution images converted to a TIFF or BMP.
- Word documents, PowerPoint slides, and low resolution images converted to PDF.
- Resaving a file as a new file type, does not increase the quality of the pixels in the artwork itself.
- Images from a website.
Lead Crystal: Proposition 65 requires us to warn California residents that consuming food or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded-crystal products, or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
By ordering your awards from our company, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us prior to placing your order for clarification.
Please note that these Customer Policies are subject to change without notice, and that it reflects our current business practices. This Customer Policy statement is updated January 1, 2022.